Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Working Towards a Loose Routine

After that lovely post last month, I need to put something a little more light-hearted. I have a bit of a negative attitude, hence why I try to see things with both a good and bad side to help me deal with it. Net Neutrality issue... No good, hence the negative rant last post.

So, I decided to do a light post this time. Mainly because... The last month has been a bit rough. My studio has been uprooted, two family members ending up in the hospital, and so on. Sigh. It's only half way through the year and I am starting to think I should put it as one of my rougher years. However, not going to go on about it. There's enough gloom in the world as is.

 However, due to my current issues, I have been forced to focus on my writings instead of illustration. Mainly due to losing my art programs on my laptop and having to use my desktop for my illustration work... And it's next door due to issues where I sleep and work at next door. So, instead, I started some watercolor experiments which I will be trying to work on later this week and a daily doodle/sketch to keep me in practice while not working on any big illustrations. Here's one of them below.
You can follow my daily doodle/sketch deal on Instagram. I am autonin13 there, though my Instagram on my computer is acting up, hence no link. I am also back on the hunt for a job. Even though trying to work on a webfiction novel and my fanfiction. However, I am starting to get a habit down and hope to make a loose routine of writing and drawing everyday to make sure once I get a job(not expecting it with how things are), I can keep it going. Because, once you get past the bad part of a path, there is always something good to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment