Thursday, September 25, 2014

30 Day Sketchbook Challenge-Day 6, 7, and 8

Howdy! Due to a combination of internet issues and such, I ended up not able to post my last two doodles here on my blog, so rolling them into the post for Day 8. Also, setting something up soon which I will announce in a separate post.

Day 6-Draw Something You Never Drew... Which I drew a hermit shell. Never drew a shell before, oddly enough.

Day 7- Draw a family member or family... Did my two Angora bunnies as my father left before I could draw him and could not find a photo of him to draw from(where did his pictures go?).

Day 8-Favorite Color... I combined with a shape challenge, where you include the determined shape into the image you make. It was pumpkin and orange is one of my three favorite colors.



No comments:

Post a Comment